P&C Next Meeting
- The next P&C General Meeting is to be held on the 26th Oct, 7:00pm (Likely to be Online Meeting).
- Agenda and related documents will be made available approx 1 week prior to the meeting
Attendance and Voting at P&C Meetings
Attendance at P&C meetings is open to anyone with an interest in the High School. Due to meeting restrictions the meetings will occur via google meet.
To join from your PC or Mac you can simply click this link: https://meet.google.com/aei-topb-mff If joining from a mobile or other device you may need to install the app for your device. Further instructions are available here You may also use the telephone link to join the meeting via +61 2 9051 5230 PIN: 626 469 263#
Voting at P&C meetings is only open to members of the P&C. Membership is open to all parents of pupils attending the school and to all citizens within the school community. To become a member You can sign up for membership online via our website: https://www.hhhspandc.org.au/membership-payment
P&C Meeting Minutes - 2020
- 26 Oct 2020 Meeting Documents and Agenda
- 7 Sept 2020 Meeting Documents and Agenda
- 7 Aug 2020
- 29 June
- 5 June - Special Meeting
- 25 May
- 16 March - General Meeting was cancelled due to Covid Restrictions.
- 16 March (AGM)
- 10 February
P&C Meeting Minutes - 2019
- 11 February
- 11 March
- 11 March - AGM
- 13 May
- 17 June
- 12 August
- 29 August - Special Meeting
- 4 November
- 2 December
The P&C Constitution and Rules
As an incorporated Parents and Citizens Association, our constitution is decreed by the NSW Government.
Our Rules, By Laws and other Guidelines are open for the P&C Association to decide.