P&C Next Meeting
- The next P&C AGM and General Meeting is to be held on the 15th March, 7:00pm in the school Staff room
- Agenda and related documents will be made available approx 1 week prior to the meeting
Attendance and Voting at P&C Meetings
Attendance at P&C meetings is open to anyone with an interest in the High School.
Voting at P&C meetings is only open to members of the P&C. Membership is open to all parents of pupils attending the school and to all citizens within the school community. To become a member You can sign up for membership online via our website: https://www.hhhspandc.org.au/membership-payment
P&C Meeting Minutes - 2020
- 30 Nov 2020 Meeting Documents and Agenda
- 26 Oct 2020 Meeting Documents and Agenda
- 7 Sept 2020 Meeting Documents and Agenda
- 7 Aug 2020
- 29 June
- 5 June - Special Meeting
- 25 May
- 16 March - General Meeting was cancelled due to Covid Restrictions.
- 16 March (AGM)
- 10 February
P&C Meeting Minutes - 2019
- 11 February
- 11 March
- 11 March - AGM
- 13 May
- 17 June
- 12 August
- 29 August - Special Meeting
- 4 November
- 2 December
The P&C Constitution and Rules
As an incorporated Parents and Citizens Association, our constitution is decreed by the NSW Government.
Our Rules, By Laws and other Guidelines are open for the P&C Association to decide.